Twitter Updates

Saturday, February 28, 2009

wonderful day ,

early morning,i overslept :X
so i chiong everything & cab to school.my $4.40 fly away.
somemore i nvr eat._.
den reach school went to parade square.
after that split into groups.
my group consist of me,beisi,esther,amirah,yeeching,kokweng & donnell.
we went to blk761 to collect got 18storeys.
we went all the way down from the 18th storey.
quite fun & the ppl there are quite nice too.
although it's tired but it's super worth it luh.
we collected quite alot dee ended ard 9plus.
den waited for the lorry to come.
we went to buy water & food.i'm damn hungry at that point of time.
den lorry came ard 10.30?
so put everything onto the lorry & dismissed.
when i get the pics i shall post it.hehe.
after that went front gate daddy drove me to ICA to get passport.
damn silly,when the passport pic is oh kay daddy ask me take new one.
i queue like 10minsplus?to get a pic done?
waste my time & money.den went to collect my passport.
quite nice man hehe.
after that came back home here get lunched & home.
after that ard3 went tmall with AhMei to get her contact lens.
slacked there & got stuffs.hehe.
& pictures!
hehe,my table is so messy during physics :X

the school drink vending machine,damn disgusting ._.







that's all for today.hehe.*love love love*
hehe,ASN.

No comments:

Post a Comment