Twitter Updates

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

love is undefined.

meow~
i shall do the quiz first before even updating.
5 TRUE facts about you:
I can listen to songs regarding love non-stop.
try stopping me from listening & singing.
i can repeat the same song for a million time.hehe.
of cos,i'm the only child.:}

5 THINGS that you love:
I Love Green,Pink,Blue & Black.
I Love My Family.
I Love Myself!(for once.hehe.)
I Love Koh Yiling!
I Love Big Bang!

5 THINGS that you hate:
I hate Bastards.:X
I hate backstabbers & liars.
I hate Bitches.
I hate being sick.
I hate stupid weathers.

Choose 10 people and do the following:
No. 1 : Shanice
No. 2 : Jiahui
No. 3 : Juliana
No. 4 : Tinghui
No. 5 : Meeta
No. 6 : Jeannie
No. 7 : Michelle
No. 8 : Chloe
No. 9 : Shazli
No. 10 : Jamie

(1) Is no. 2 your best friend?
yeah.

(2) Is no. 1 and no. 7 dating?
of cos not.

(3) Who are you closer to? No. 5 or no. 10?
errrr,one is my sweetie the other my sister.same same ;D

(4) When's no. 8's birthday?
15th Feb.

(5) Will number 9 be the obstacle in your life?
of cos not,he's my laughing pill XD

(6) Is no. 3 irritating.
NO,hahas.she very cute deh eh!

(7) What if no. 8 betrays you?
you shall see what happen when that day come.beware,chloe!hahas.

(8) Is no. 4 an idiot?
no,her english is much better den mine.Lol.

(9) Will no. 6 be an idiot when he/she grows up?
no,she's already one.hahas,just kidding!

(10) Which do you prefer? no.1 - 10.
can i say all?:X
i shall update later,i wanna sleep :X

No comments:

Post a Comment