Twitter Updates

Sunday, February 15, 2009

{:


credits to ~Rawlguana @ deviantart
today is Total Defence Day.hahas.
the alarm rang at 12.05.damn scary luh. den i tune-in to radio ( kinda stupid eh me.-.- )
they said have impt msg but turn out is crap :X
so i continue to do hmwk & stuffs. ard2+ went out.
went to granddaddy's house.
den abt4 walk-ed to eastpoint to meet shirly daughter!
walk-ed ard eastpoint to get stuffs. & dined in Eighteen Chef.
(pictures currently with shirly.)
den afifah daughter came to meet us.[: after that went to get my shoes & trained back to bedok.
they went off & i got my stuffs & took 222 home.
& there you goes,
actually i got one more wish for my birthday!
someone to sing PK by fish leong & gary with me ;D
LOl,i must be mad :X
alright,bbye & tkcare peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment