Twitter Updates

Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's strange to think the songs we used to sing The smiles, the flowers, everything is gone

i shall let pictures do the talking.








meow~
i'm kinda addicted to meow-ing eh.x~x
anyways,HAPPY VALENTINES!not for me.
had duty at Guides House aka Head Quarters.
damn tired man but was really fun!
hope to go there again for duty ;D
i bought quite a few things.
for myself,not gonna give any bastard anymore presents.
cos guys are bastards+fuckers
i still quite pissed off by somethings.especially some stupid idiots.
met shirly & afifah daughter & they came to my house.
at ard5.30 they went to PP.
i seriously need a new pair of black shoes.
& need to restock some stuffs.
anyways,i'm going off bbyes.
everything is gone,i gotta start from scrap all over again.
i find you in this world,so i shall dump you in this world.
you should've said no & you might still have me.
but it's all too late,just too late for me to turn back.
do you really expect me to believe,everything would be the same?
please get out of my life,at least for this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment