Twitter Updates

Saturday, March 28, 2009

tell me why ;

man i'm really lazy & tired.
tired of almost everything,lazy is one of the resultant force.
sometimes,sometimes,i really hate myself.
i hate myself for not doing the best out of myself.
i hate myself cos of what i did wrongly.
i hate myself for being so .... useless?
i used to be so strong in front of almost everyone.
till one day,i knew i couldn't take all this anymore.
not alone anymore.it feels so ... indescribable.
why couldn't things be like past old times?
why couldn't happy times stay?
why couldn't , why couldn't i feel happy anymore?
everything,everyone seems so far away from my reach.
i couldn't feel what i wanted no more.
why couldn't i get what i want?
i'm just like a empty shell,not knowing what to do next.
i'm just so fake outside.
tell me,tell me what did i ever did wrongly to get into this position.
tell me,tell me how to be happy once more.
tell me,tell me where should i go.
tell me,tell me what to do and what to say.
i don't wanna be in this place any longer.
maybe i'm just being foolish,thinking that as long as i'm good to others.
i will be treated equally good by them.
tell me to wake up from this idea please.
it just ... hurts so much.

告诉我 悲伤的时候会想起我
告诉我 你也捨得让我独自漂泊
有些话说不出口 害怕又犯下了错
分手还没有说 泪就想流

No comments:

Post a Comment