Twitter Updates

Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's not enough to say that I miss you

-declare me dead-
i'm kinda dead :X
had one an half hour of A Maths just now.
the room like no air con ._.
make me bring hoodie den nvr wear ._.
nvrminds.
after that went lunch @ ljs with lynette.
had a great time.
after lunch lynette went off first & i went to print out hmwk.
4 sets + one pic 6bucks.
sian mans.
after that went to buy bbt at each a cup.
strawberry red tea
den went back ntuc there to pass qkl her hmwk.
den i walk back inter miss bus -.-
reach home ard 2.
tmr should be going see doc leh :X
is must go,i keep forgetting seh.
hope tmr won't forget ;x
i got a seoul garden complimentary lunch/dinner from pop.
hehe,can go eat XD
i'm glad daddy didn't saw my strawberry red tea or else die XP
i needa restock my stuffs for studying soon.
dang!do check out my facebook {:
i'm confused.
i feel so untouched.
看着你亲口提出 要我别哭.
希望和你一起 分享分分秒秒的两颗真心.
insecurity occurs when i don't see you.
i don't wanna let you see the scar.
i don't wanna let you worry.
i just wanna see your smile.
i've been thinking,
which route should i choose.
i've been thinking,
what if i hurt anyone.
i've been thinking,
in my world,every now and then.
miss you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment