Twitter Updates

Monday, March 16, 2009

Sweet Sixteen!{:

HAPPY SIXTEEN BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF ;D
thanks for all the birthday wishes/pressie.{:
today damn busy/tired/fun!
morning woke up @6.20 den saw 6msg?
2 from same person,the others from shanice Ahmei,shazli,jeannette,meeta sweetie.
den slowly got others ppl send me too.thanks loads!
wash up,bath & stuff den went inter.i super duper late ;X
late by half an hour,sorry for letting lynette,fel & jamie sister wait ;x
i eat super fast den after that we bus-ed to school.
shall skip to the course,hehe
my class coach is Coach Isaac & Emma.
they damn good luh!hahas.
first activity was house of cards have to stack up cards all that.(pic at bottom)
second activity was entangled.
yuan damn cute saw already call my name.LOLS!
grouped with shimin,brenda,fel,jamie,wenli,winnie,cheryl.
the activity damn fun & funny luh.i keep hold brenda's hand deh.
den our hands keep twist here & there XD
during lunch took the cake & pressie from jiahui.
den put the cake in class went bedok inter for lunch.
had fish soup beehoon.
lucky i bought teenage den bus-ed back school.rain until crazy XD
i used my teenage to cover me XD
den i'm the dryest out of fel & jamie sister.
den continue course.
third activity had to write out our goals & dreams on the mahjong paper.
after that cut cake.damn funny one lorh.
i literally bullied brenda.;x
actually nvr bully at all.
den i gave the coach a piece of cake each.
after that i say this to brenda:brenda you did nothing right?help me throw the box.
she was like what!i eat the smallest piece can?LOLS!
so i disposed the box myself.
after that went to wash my hands all that.
continue course.theory all that.
but very fun & funny!LOLOL.
ended at ard 6?
den bus-ed home.
pictures time!

strawberry + cookies 'n' cream waffle from gelato.

the castle me,amman,jamie sister,zhanpeng built.

this is how tall it is.

den become like this XD

me & sweetie,i look weird?;O

jamie sister act shy :X

my birthday cake too small liao ;X

LOL!cheryl covering her face,wenli & winnie behind her & brenda chua next to her.
guess where am i?xp
i guess that's all for today will try to update more tmr {:

No comments:

Post a Comment