Twitter Updates

Sunday, November 8, 2009

blue tomorrow,

heyo,i'm back :D ( after a very very long sleep :X )
went to granddad's house,b'cos it's my maternal grandmother's 49th day after she got called home.
damn fun luh,so many ppl was there.
all my aunt & uncles.
not to be missed is that i learned how to cook good food ! :DDDD
i super long never chat with my cousin leh,ytd finally got chance (:
in the afternoon went to fairprice.
lols,my cousin buy 4d ask me got any numbers want buy not,but no number to buy leh.):
den went back we make fruit cocktail den ard 5 we started cooking for dinner.
super long duration used on cooking b'cos we need to cook one full 锅 of 'sharkfin' soup.
after that was slacking time :D
i went to watched hai pai tian xin,damn damn funny luh :P
达浪,达浪,达浪~
xiao zhu in that show damn funny + abit bai chi luh :P
me & my cousins watched until we laughed non-stop.stuck to the comp don't want eat dinner luh.
i left for home ard 8 b'cos mummy gonna work today!
shall wait till 28 dec to meet all my cousins again :D
i'm look forward to it.:DDDDD
shall end here first (:

No comments:

Post a Comment