Twitter Updates

Sunday, September 13, 2009

i realised,

well,shall upload some overdue pictures.




G Force :D

pasta mania last saturday.

i seriously,killed calories this week.
i'm like so weak now that the wind could literally blew me away.
damn,i've got so many things to buy yet not enough cash.maybe,i should cut down & save first :\
let me count how many packets of maggie i had this week,
i think at least 6packs :X
school is gonna start tmr & i've yet to complete my A Maths hmwk.
left with 2 school papers to complete.
i think i'm not gonna laugh after i got back my prelim paper yeah?
i hope i'm not the top ten from bottom anymore.
thinking about that results make me wanna cry,oh damn it.
study session,anyone?
less 2 months before 'O' level now.
i shall start my mugging session soon :\
look out for my twitter updates :D
not gonna blog that much now.HIATUS?=P
alright,bbye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment