Twitter Updates

Thursday, September 3, 2009

could it be nothing's gonna change?

meow~
currently with meeta sweetieeeeeeee @ my house.
damn the SPA prelim today (especially physics) ! ):
HEYYYYYYYYY PEOPLE, I am the one and only meeta :DD so whats up????
Anyways, anybody got see YOU???
Okay basically I'm lame but I LOVE XINTING'S HOUSE MANNNNNN. ok bye :D

basically thank you:DDDDD i know that mannnnnn =P
sorry for being so lame,but anyone know how much did i screw the freaking SPA paper up? ._.
damn you man physics -.-
gonna rot tmr for POA paper D:
need to study soon so shall update later !
bbye ~ XD
(p.s YOU are you reading this ?????)<------ meeta did it ! :S
/edit
WENLI YOU STONE!I ROCK :DDDDD
JIAYOU EVERYONE TAKING POA FOR PAPER TOMORROW!
we can do it,can't we?{:
GAMBATEEEEEEEEE (:

No comments:

Post a Comment