Twitter Updates

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

here , not .

haven been updating for so long cos i'm preoccupied by studies.
finally my holidays start from today man!
left less den two weeks of holidays & so many hmwk to do ._.
how i hope school holidays really does extend :X
there's so much things i wanna do,but there's just so little time for me.
anyone got any ideas for father's day?
i wanna go out lah !!! ._.


pictures of you coming back to my mind,just what's wrong with me?
i know that the truth is that you just aren't there anymore.
but somehow the truth doesn't hurt me that much anymore.
i'm pinning at hopes on us anymore.
but somehow those pictures of us keep passing by my mind.
somehow i remember those words of yours.
somehow i still remember and miss those times.
somehow i ... still wonders if ever those thoughtfulness of yours will be ard me again.

你在房間 像幻燈片
你在我眼裡蔓延
你在手機 你在筆電 無法隔絕

你在深夜 像黑咖啡
你在我心裡面陪我失眠
可是卻不在 我(的)身邊

No comments:

Post a Comment