Twitter Updates

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

i don't understand,

  • i fail my history ): 19/50 but my SS pull me to pass Comb. Humanities ;D
  • i fail 2.4km run ._. expected one .:X
  • fail English MYE T.T
that's an short overview.i really dk how update.
i'm currently like stressed up by Chinese ._.
after today's run my chest is still pain until now.
i wonder what is happening,but when i'm doing the Chinese Practice paper in the afternoon,it's really pain lah.
-pray hard nothing would happen.-
hahas,brenda is trick this morning by esther ;D
esther pass brenda her early birthday pressie.
den is wrap with many layer so look very big but is actually quite small.
i really laugh until my stomach damn pain when she opening the pressie lah.
in the afternoon brenda told me this : if i on the ambulance,i would save my last breath before fainting to tell the paramedics to send me to KKH.
you know why?cos KKH breakfast can choose den very nice to stay there -.-
next whole week is MT Intensive Prog,i think i'm gonna die of it.seriously,i meant it.
i wanna rest,hahas.
爱我别走,如果你说你不爱我,不要真的听你说出口,在给我一点温柔。
我的男主角,到底在何处?为何还不出现呢?
在这一生,我最想要的就是你的爱。

No comments:

Post a Comment