Twitter Updates

Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Brand New Start,Brand New Chapter

finally done with this blog :D
you still can read my previous post in my old blog.
not gonna delete it.
i shall update from thursday.
Thursday
had guides,quite fun [:
prepared for CCA fair,tied the banner with {} mich,jing,chloe & xiuxuan.
den some of the guides wrapped the things,some make the macaroni thingy.
den jing & mich drew the poster.it's nice.:D
went GO to photocopied,and miss noris help us photocopy eh [:
den went ard to paste the poster.
i paste all the way until the front gate there XD
den took photos and had a short briefing and dismissed.
thinking day is one month away ._.
there will be parents walking ard during CCA fair seh.
nvrminds,i shall be prepared.;D
&& FELICIA TAN LI TING COME BACK SCHOOL LUH!
CCA FAIR NEED YOU~LOL.
Friday
early in the morning i messed up my bedroom just to find one stupid sec3 cham file x.x
i give up too pissed off to find leh.
after school waited in school for so long,
yuan is super cute luh~
she took something and start hitting & scolding the A Maths Textbook.
so cute luh~
den after that went tm.
ate the japanese bento at the foodcourt
after that went to walk ard & i bought a pair of star earstuds
den went popular to get the CME thingy & a pen.
i owe shirly 7bucks :x
den went CS to get shirly's earpiece.
bought some food & went back to school.
i finished all my hmwk ;D
super super duper happy.
den ard six bus-ed home.
shazli you being funny eh,blue-d ppl.XD
Saturday
watched ep10 of Pi Li MIT.
so nice,sad that 007 is gonna go overseas.
omgosh luh see guigui cry makes me wanna cry too.
i want ep11~
afternoon went out with banana daughter
collected me kimono,like so finally.
den went giant bought cheesecake & sushi.
after that went back to inter.
walk ard,ate sushi.
& HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUN.
shall upload picture yeah.


took this at dhoby ghaut exchange with rachel girlf since first day of school.

poohpoohpooh!

me & daughter :D

pooh lalala~

me & daughter XD
You should've said no, you should've gone home
You should've thought twice before you let it all go
You should've know that word, bout what you did with her
Would get back to me...
And I should've been there, in the back of your mind
I shouldn't be asking myself why
You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet...
You should've said no, baby and you might still have me

No comments:

Post a Comment